• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

inability to license song on book trailer

Community Beginner ,
Aug 12, 2021 Aug 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im an illustrator putting together a book trailer, that the publisher will then use on social media to just raise awareness of book coming out. I have chosen a track for background music when making video in prmeire pro, but the "license" tab is grayed out when right-clicking the track. I actually really like the preview review track anyway (vs the final rendered version), and wondering if ok to go ahead and make this video public if that remains so. Otherwise, anytime I try to purchase adobe stock I just receive the "we're sorry, but a system error occured...". Nothing I have done has fixed the issue and I need to get this video out before my book debuts. This is the track I am trying to include.  Inspirations-Felt-Piano-and-Cinematic-Strings_AdobeStock_429391550_preview.m4a

TOPICS
Audio , Creative Cloud Integration , Licensing , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Aug 15, 2021 Aug 15, 2021

thank you for the help. Thankfully after a full hour conversation with adobe staff trying to find the problem (I was unable to purchase Adobe Stock subscription, and the adobe team was great in eventually finding a problem deep within the account itself which had oddly prevented any actions being taken on my end).  License has been bought, and everything finally running.  An issue that even stumped them for quite some time, and thankfully it was uncovered and resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

..I have also noticed that there is no shopping cart icon next to the track that I pulled from the adobe stock choices within Premeire Pro. When attempting to export, I then get alerted that there is unlicened audio in the track with instructions to purchase a license (which I'm not able to do, as license tab grayed out, adobe stock licensing subscription page will not work, etc). The low quality preview music is currently there. Again, I actually like the preview music as the backgound piece. I just want to make sure that I am able to share this video as a promotional trailer for my upcoming book with this current audio in place. I have failed to try any other avenue to purchase a license if needed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@samanthac74733372 If this is the track you want, can you purchase a license separately and then insert it, rather than trying to add it directly from Premiere Pro? If you have a monthly or annual subscription, you can add the track to the shopping cart. https://stock.adobe.com/search/audio?k=429391550

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 15, 2021 Aug 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you for the reply! Initially I had tried that, and thanks so much for your input. Thankfully after a full hour conversation with adobe staff trying to find the problem (I was unable to purchase Adobe Stock subscription, and the adobe team was great in eventually finding a problem deep within the account itself which had oddly prevented any actions being taken on my end).  License has been bought, and everything finally running.  An issue that even stumped them for quite some time, and thankfully it was uncovered and resolved. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 17, 2021 Aug 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome and thanks for letting us know you got it sorted out! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You absolutly need to purchase the license before using the asset in a final product. 

Do you have a stock subscription? Do you have credits to buy stock assets? I suppose you do not have as otherwise, the license button would not be greyed out. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you for the help. Thankfully after a full hour conversation with adobe staff trying to find the problem (I was unable to purchase Adobe Stock subscription, and the adobe team was great in eventually finding a problem deep within the account itself which had oddly prevented any actions being taken on my end).  License has been bought, and everything finally running.  An issue that even stumped them for quite some time, and thankfully it was uncovered and resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the update.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started