• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issues with Adobe Stock Names when using CC Libraries

New Here ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Our company has been utilizing Adobe Stock for a few years now but we're really starting to use CC Libraries. One issues I've run into is packaging my files in InDesign. I know the problem lies within the names used by the Adobe Stock images when pulled from CC Libraries. They use whatever the owner put in for the name instead of the ID number. This means some of the names are over 100 characters long or have invalid sybmols (like /).

My question is this: is there a way - without having to download all the images - to bypass the file names the Stock owner's used and just use the Stock ID? 

So instead of using this file name: Pretty petite young woman smiling happily at the camera.jpg it uses AdobeStock_12345678 or just the ID number?

Any help is much appreciated. It's incredibly frustrating utilizing what Adobe has created only for it to not catch those errors. It'd be great if they would impose a character limit (they may already, I'm unsure) and make any special characters invalid.

Thanks!

Nick

TOPICS
Creative Cloud Integration , Feature request , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @nicolash33080988

You can rename Adobe Stock assets from within Libraries: https://assets.adobe.com/libraries

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey @WendellaBee ,

I knew they could be renamed in the Libraries and that's actually what I've been using as a workaround. We have close to a thousand images licensed already and will add more as time goes on. I was really hoping there was simply a setting I could toggle off but I'm sure it's not that easy.

Thank you though!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @nicolash33080988,

At this time that is the only workaround. I will forward your concerns to our product management team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@WendellaBee thank you, I greatly appreciate it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started