• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lastpass and Adobe stock issue

Community Beginner ,
Jan 23, 2019 Jan 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We cannot use Lastpass with Adobe Stock website. (toooo slow !!!)

I create a ticket, Lastpass said to me to post here because :

There a clash between them both so it is hard to say. It is recommended that you file a report with Adobe as well to see if they can assist in finding a solution to the matter.

So, I have the feeling that this issue won't be solved. INCREDIBLE, that such company act like a child

I was testing Adobe Stock, now I know that i won't purchased a subscription until this issue is solved

Bye

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 23, 2019 Jan 23, 2019

Hi EN,

We've pushed a fix for this issue to production, please sign out of the Adobe Stock website, clear your browser history and sign back into the site. Let us know if you experience any issues.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem is known and Adobe and LastPass are working on a solution. The workaround for the moment is to disable LastPass for Adobe stock.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The workaround is to disable Lastpass from the browser ?(not a solution for me. I log to different services every 15 minutes)

The workaround for the moment is to use another photos providers.  That's very difficult to have everybody use the Lastpass services and now, i must say that they have to disable it !!!

I attempt to use Firefox without the Lastpass extension but I cannot click on the "Se connecter" button. I cannot do a search. Nothing appears !!

Please Adobe, do something

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Comme déjà dit, Adobe est en train de travailler avec LastPass sur ce problème. La seule possibilité d'utiliser Adobe stock est de le faire avec LastPass déconnecté. Il n'y a pas d'autres solutions pour le moment.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi EN,

We've pushed a fix for this issue to production, please sign out of the Adobe Stock website, clear your browser history and sign back into the site. Let us know if you experience any issues.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 28, 2019 Jan 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

It seems to be OK

I can perform some search, buy or record the results.

Thanks a lot !!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started