• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Licenced images not showing in web view of Stock library

New Here ,
May 23, 2022 May 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Stock subscription and have a folder in my stock account called Adobe_Images.  When looking at this folder in CC libraries within InDesign, Illustrator etc I can see all of the images i have either licenced or added as a favourite.

When I logon to stock via my web browser, I cannot see any of the images even though it tells me that (currently) there are 451 in total.

Can anyone help?

TOPICS
Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 01, 2022 Jun 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @default53ie4qax131w,

Please confirm that you are signed into your team profile and not your personal profile on the Adobe Stock website. You may need to sign out of the Adobe Stock website, clear your history and sign in again.When you fill in the sign in screen be sure to choose your company and not personal. I mention your team profile here because you have no Adobe Stock assets licensed under your personal profile.

Let me know if this doesn't resolve your issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started