• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Licences and YouTube

New Here ,
May 25, 2021 May 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased a licence from Adobe Stock for a song created by Epidemic Sound. Every time I post a video on YouTube, this week will be the sixth week running, they've filed a copyright claim against me. They've been supplied each time with the licence number and the videos give them credit for the music.

I thought the purposed buying from Adobe Stock was to avoid this? Will this happen every time and if so, can I get a refund for the music since it's more trouble than it's worth to use it?

TOPICS
Licensing , Plans and purchase , Terms of use

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 25, 2021 May 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @edwardh89518043,

If I understand your post correctly the group that produced the audio is filing a copyright claim. Please send a message to  copyright-stock@adobe.com, include the asset ID number, licensing date, Adobe ID and include any correspondence regarding the copyright claim. Our copyright team will investigate the claim.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have the same issue

recieved an email from them the other day for the very same reason

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@john5FB3 

So do as told here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/licences-and-youtube/m-p/12066050#M59155

Just curious: the same company?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.

And yes the same company.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.

And yes the same company.

By @john5FB3

Either someone has stolen their tunes and uploaded here or they want to make some extra. E-mail Adobe with the details and someone at Adobe will take care of this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and to be clear, it's not just once. I've supplied them for all six videos that they've flagged with the licence numbers, then the next week, they slap a claim on me again...if they're going to to do this for every video, what's the point of using the music?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

See here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/licences-and-youtube/m-p/12068646#M59172

Contact Adobe and see what they answer. If you licence from stock, the stock provider (Adobe in this case) needs to help you to clear this. As I said, either there is a problem with the asset and someone uploaded it to stock without authorization (and in that case, you will probably choose a different tune) or it is a system to make more money. In both cases, the contributor violated his agreement and will need to bear consequences. (I simply assume that you are using the asset according to the licence terms.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started