• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

low resolution file

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2021 Aug 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I often buy standard images and end up with low quality files. In this case FILE NO.: 227241901 and FILE NO.: 259911708 are grainy and unusable, how can I fix them? is there a way to contact the author or else? 

I use the file in the PS (v. 22.4.3) library of 4 purchased files two are unusable. But it is not the first time that it has also happened with other authors. When I have problems with a purchased file (grainy low resolution etc ...) how can I get the correct image file?

Thank you.

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 05, 2021 Aug 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I moved your thread to the stock forum. Please post here for your type of request, you will find help here. The stock contributor forum is for contributor's questions.

Both files are vector files, so you need to use Illustrator for using those to their full extent, or you need downloading the JPEG files. The files themselves are probably OK (I did not check them), but what you are seeing are the low-resolution previews that were embedded by Illustrator.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started