• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Money Back

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried Adobe Stock for free, and I didn't want to subcribe, but a month later money were withdrawn. Can I cancel subscription and get my money back? There was no purchase.

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

12 days is not 14 days! If you want to know more about this contact customer care: Adobe customer care can be contacted here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html - click the small callout at the lower right of the screen and type "agent".

I can't help as I do not have access to those Adobe internal resources.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Al Pope,

I've reviewed your record using the Adobe ID you are using on the forums and I see that your subscription has been closed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I found how to close it. Will money return automatically?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you cancelled in the first 14 days, yes! It takes up to 14 days to return the money, however, as returns are processed manually.

Abambo
via mobile phone.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I canceled it the same day.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And what to do if money won/t be back in 14 days? 10 days are already left and I received no notice about future return.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2020 Jun 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

12 days

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

12 days is not 14 days! If you want to know more about this contact customer care: Adobe customer care can be contacted here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html - click the small callout at the lower right of the screen and type "agent".

I can't help as I do not have access to those Adobe internal resources.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So the thing is YOU MUST contact support to initiate process of returning money. This is the information I was looking for at the first place.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, you DO NOT NEED to contact Adobe to get the refund. It should be automatic. But if you need any information about the status of your refund, THERE IS ONLY CUSTOMER CARE who can give you the information. This is a public user to user forum and only Adobe can look into your account with Adobe!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You absolutely need to do it. Only then it will be initiated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is done automatically. It may however be that there was a problem with your refund. However, Adobe initiates the refunds on their own. Customer service would be overwelmed if it would be otherwise...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I had the same problem I randomly got three charges from adobe stock this morning and the receipt in my email was in French. How did you cancel you subscribtion and get your money back?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi hagop741,

Please review your License History on https://stock.adobe.com. Sign into the site and open the menu under your name. You can view your billing history on https://accounts.adobe.com click plans > order history. The items that were recently purchased were not subscription items. They were extended licenses for on demand assets. 

If you require additional assistance please contact customer care, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi EvilbugQueen 

thank you for the responce, yes I see that the items i purchased were not subscription items and that they were one time but I never even signed up for adobestock nor have I ever purchased anything from adobe stock. All I ever signed up for was light room which is 10$ a month. Regardless I doubt I will get a refund for whatever I "purcchased" but i was hoping if someone could help me atleast removed my credit card from adobe stock so i dont keep getting charged. When i look up how to cancel it says to go to manage subsciption under the Stock tile but my adobe stock is "on demand" and doesnt let me cancel anything or remove my credit card. Do you know of a work around to cancel Adobe Stock on demand? 

Thank you for the help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will need to contact customer care, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, for assistance with your issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started