Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No access to Adobe Stock

Community Beginner ,
Dec 13, 2022 Dec 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

I have been trying to access Adobe stock unsuccessully for the past 24 hours.

The home page loads but if I try to search for anything, I get a page saying: "stock.adobe.com is currently unable to handle this request."

If I am signed out, the website seems to function properly. 

I have a CC plan that includes stock.

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Community Beginner , Dec 14, 2022 Dec 14, 2022

Thanks, I called support in the UK and lots are people are encountering the same issue. There is a fault with the UK server and they're installing a patch. Might be back up in a couple of hours.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Update. Working now for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Cool, seems to have cleared up now. Server must be fixed 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Dec 14, 2022 Dec 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any news on this? I'm encountering the same issue. Homepage loads and works fine when you're not logged in. As soon as you log in you get an http error 500.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It works for me. Did you try on a different browser and / or computer?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still not working. It's fine when you're not logged in but when you log in to purchase/download an image you get a http 500 error.  I'm based in the UK (South East)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

from which country are you?

For me here in europe there seem to be no problem. Do you have maybe a provider problem?

regards,
Henrik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

UK, Southern England. Other stock image sites work fine. It's just adobe I'm having issues with, clearing browser cache, alt browsers - no joy. Support says a server might be down. This problem has been going on now since 6pm yesterday and I'm having to rely on other platforms now to meet my deadline.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried both on Chrome and Safari with cleared caches. Have also tried via VPN just in case. Same behaviour unfortunately.

Also, when I'm logged in and if I click on the profile picture, under available quota, it says no plan which is incorrect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I could not see any problems on the Adobe end.

https://status.adobe.com/

Maybe try a little later. Hope that helps.

regards,
Henrik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have a 'no plan' message next to my available quota which is also incorrect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have a 'no plan' message next to my available quota which is also incorrect.

By @Bay12 Studio

`What do you get, when you go to https://account.adobe.com/plans?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CC All apps and Stock plan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried both on Chrome and Safari with cleared caches. Have also tried via VPN just in case. Same behaviour unfortunately.

Also, when I'm logged in and if I click on the profile picture, under available quota, it says no plan which is incorrect.

By @Avyshek

Are you UK too?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently in Mauritius for a while but UK account yes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, the UK is not a problematic country. You shouldn't expect troubles because of internet outages. Did you try on a different network, like your cell phone's network?

Are you behind a corporate firewall? If yes, did the IT change something. And when they say that they did not change something, don't believe them. I'm IT, I know my peers. They always fiddle with the parameters, upgrades, new systems. Give them the endpoints: Adobe Creative Cloud Network Endpoints. I had the situation that some were getting blocked.

Do you have an individual licence? Adobe customer care can be contacted by beginning a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen. Pop-up blockers need to be disabled! If the chat window fails to open, or is non-responsive, use a different device to start the interaction.
Support phone numbers may be found here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html. Please note that phone charges may apply.

For support via Twitter:
https://twitter.com/AdobeCare

(see also here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11875703 or here
https://community.adobe.com/t5/account-payment-plan/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11843852)

If you have a Teams or Enterprise licence, go to https://adminconsole.adobe.com/support. You need to be a plan administrator for that. If you aren't, contact your plan administrator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried my cellphone network - no joy. same issues - page doesn't even load

I'm not behind a corp firewall. Site was working fine yesterday & I've done nothing to settings etc... I can't get on today. I have not encountered this issue before.

I have an individual license and chat wasn't very helpful - jthey ust said it could be a likely outage and try again in 1-2 hrs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I'm out of ideas.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I called support in the UK and lots are people are encountering the same issue. There is a fault with the UK server and they're installing a patch. Might be back up in a couple of hours.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the update.

Chat should have been able, however, to give you this info too.

I suppose that Adobe needs to invest in Customer support training and information spreading.

However, availability info is also not accurate then:

Abambo_0-1671027740270.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update. Working now for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cool, seems to have cleared up now. Server must be fixed 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the update! I hope that you didn't lose too many work hours on this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started