• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No previews for Adobe Stock audio in My CC Library

Participant ,
Aug 06, 2022 Aug 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm an Adobe Stock subscriber and find that I'm unable to preview audio assets on the CC My Library site (running the latest version of Firefox (103.0.1) on a M1 MacBook with OSX 12.3).

On the CC site I'm able to preview all the assets that I've ever saved (licensed or unlicensed) EXCEPT for the audio. I only see icons with titles and have no ability to play them. Same issues exists with Safari (both iOS and MacOS).

Of course I can search for the titles again or find the preview files in my finder, but that's hardly expedient. Is this a browser or an audio licensing issue?

I'm also having issues previewing comp audio saved in My CC Library within Premiere Pro but will ask that question in the appropiate forum.

TOPICS
Audio , Creative Cloud Integration , Libraries , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 29, 2022 Aug 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @cflnest ,

I am not sure you're contacting the good team here because Audio assets cannot be added to libraries in Adobe Stock at the moment.

If you could share how do that, I will may be able to help you.

Regards,

Bibilelo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started