Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No unlimited access to Adobe stock on pro edition

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2022 Oct 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI All,

we have upgraded to pro edition and it says "Enjoy access to unlimited Adobe Stock standard images with enhanced licensing permissions". however when i log into Adobe stock i am required to purchase a trial? so i dont have access to unlimited stock?

TOPICS
Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 10, 2022 Oct 10, 2022

Hi @kareinv18601785,

Your unlimited access to Adobe Stock is under your team subscription. When you sign into Adobe Stock click on the avatar to open the profile menu and confirm that the name of your organization appears in menu. If you see Personal, click the change link to switch to your team.  Let me know if you have any issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 10, 2022 Oct 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @kareinv18601785,

Your unlimited access to Adobe Stock is under your team subscription. When you sign into Adobe Stock click on the avatar to open the profile menu and confirm that the name of your organization appears in menu. If you see Personal, click the change link to switch to your team.  Let me know if you have any issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2023 Sep 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm having the same issues. But am under my companies profile, which has unlimited stock buddle. But still can't accesse stock images without getting a trail or buy prompt. Any help would be great thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 25, 2023 Sep 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Stuart27954685mxai,

In the future, please start a new thread as the solution for one customer may not be the same for another.  Please request that the administrator of your team subscription sign into the Adobe Admin Console for the team and click on support. Our customer care team will be able to assist your admin with resolving this issue for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started