• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

not sure what I have to do to get this problem fixed

Explorer ,
Feb 15, 2023 Feb 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no problem downloading stock videos, and then it appears once my payment for another month is paid I lose access to any stock video ------here is the old case number ADB-27640641-M7J3 not sure why this problem persists, but this is getting very frustrating ...........The way this is going, I'll be dead before adobe can fix this problem

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Feb 15, 2023 Feb 15, 2023

We've discovered an issue with our promotional subscriptions and are working on a solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Mar 08, 2023 Mar 08, 2023

@bob6997 Thank you for your patience, this issue has been fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please describe the issue you are encountering? It's unclear from the case notes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I try and download a stock video, and it wants me to purchase it instead of using 4 credits, I only have this issue with videos. If something has changed, where as Adobe is charging for all videos please let me know ....I am not sure why this seems to be an ongoing problem that is temporarily fixed monthly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't have a multi-asset subscription. Your subscription is a 40 asset plan with promotional pricing. Plans with promotional pricing do not have premium and video assets included.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok, I just can't figure out what is going on, up until the end of last year I was able to download videos with four assets, they said my account that adobe sold me was conflicting with another product so it was canceled and I was put on another product. I had no problem until today, and now you say the product they gave me is not good for videos ................ Ok, but I have only used the products adobe has told me would fix a problem that Adobe originally created ........... Thanks for your help 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me look into this further. I see something isn't quite right.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@bob6997 could you please reach out to me via private message, you appear to have this feature blocked so I cannot reach out to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We've discovered an issue with our promotional subscriptions and are working on a solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 08, 2023 Mar 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@bob6997 Thank you for your patience, this issue has been fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started