• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

On the license page for Audio, it would be really helpful show the title of the song

Community Beginner ,
Jun 27, 2022 Jun 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the license page for Audio, it would be really helpful show the title of the song.  Unless I'm missing something, you have to go to the license page, and then click through each license to find the song name, and then come back to the license page to get the license number.  This is needed when copying the license for disputes on youtube.

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you post a question you always need to tell the Adobe program you are using
There are MANY programs in a full subscription, plus other non-subscription programs
Please post the exact name of the Adobe program you use so a Moderator may move this message to that forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you referring to audio files licensed from Adobe Stock?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I put a screen shot, and it shows what I am using.  It also shows the exact page that I am referring too.  It isn't a program it is the website for Adobe Stock.  Sorry that it wasn't clear.  When you click your avatar, and then choose "License History", the attached page shows.  It lists the items you have licensed, but doesn't show the Title.  In order to know which license to give youtube to dispute copyright claimes, you have to have the number.  But to get the number, you have to click on the all your assets until you find the matching name, and then go back to the previous page to see what the license number is.  This is VERY clunky.  But, maybe there is a better way that I'm not using.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 28, 2022 Jun 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Theresa23967183y1nf,

This is a good call out. I'll pass this on to our product management team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Theresa23967183y1nf,

Could you share screenshots of the interface in YouTube you are referencing please? This would help in explaining the issue to the product team. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens in YouTube, really doesn't matter.  It's the fact that when viewing the license page on Adobe Stock website, I can see everything I purchased listed, BUT it doesn't show the name of the song.  This makes it VERY cumbersome to fill out the form required by YouTube.  I did attach the screenshot from the Adobe Stock website that doesn't show the song name.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 29, 2022 Jun 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually it does matter, which is why I asked for it. We aren't familiar with the YouTube interface and you are. Providing screenshots of that interface will illustrate why you are making the request and help prioritize and justify your request.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 29, 2022 Jun 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As I understand it, you can ignore YouTube in relation to this feature request. It's just an example of how the feature request could be used.

The main point of the request is to add the song title to the License History in the Adobe Stock interface so that all key data is visible on one screen. As it stands you have to click into each individual asset to retrieve the Song Title which is unnecessarily tedious.

license.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started