• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Plus-Lizenz mit Team-Abo kaufen

Explorer ,
Oct 13, 2021 Oct 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wir haben ein Team-Abo von 10 Bildern je Monat. Nun habe ich im Lizenzverlauf gesehen, dass mein Kollege zwei "Plus"-Lizenzen erworben hat. Zeitgleich ist unser "angespartes" Kontingent an Bilden massiv in den Keller gegangen. 

Meine Frage: Kann man die Plus-Lizenzen mit den Bildern aus dem Team-Abo erwerben und kosten diese dann ein Vielfaches an "Standard-Bildern"? 

TOPICS
General

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 14, 2021 Oct 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please choose appropriate topics when posting to the forum. Adding non-applicable topics will not speed the response. Some subject matter experts only respond to certain topics and this wastes their time if you choose an inapplicable topic.

I don't know what you mean by Plus licenses. I see your team has, as you mention, a 10 asset subscription. Your team members have the ability to purchase assets outside of the subscription, premium, video, etc. assets for the team with their own payment method. If you are seeing these types of assets in the team license history then someone on the team has purchased them. Are you not seeing the nam of the person who licensed these assets in the license history?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 14, 2021 Oct 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply. Since we are working with the German website, the words maybe are a bit irritating for English users. I will just translate my post in English to make it more understandable: 

We have a team subscription with 10 assets each month. We "saved" some of these assets for several months and our amount of assets has suddenly reduced strongly. So I checked the licence history and saw a colleague of mine having purchased 2 assets with a "plus" licence (I don't know the English term for it since I cannot see the English Adobe website). 

My question is: Can one purchase "plus" licences with the regular assets from the subscription and if so, do those licences then cost a multipile amount of the standard assets within the subscription?

I just want to find out whether this is the reason our account has only a few assets left. 

Hope you understand better now and maybe help me finding a solution. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 15, 2021 Oct 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@WendellaBee a “plus” licence is an “enhanced” licence for premium images.

Abambo_0-1634300460050.png

@Klingspor Premium Bilder sind nicht Teil von dem 10-Bilder/Monat Kontingent und müssen gesondert bezahlt werden. Vielleicht hat auch jemand aus dem Team Credit Packs gekauft und mit diesen dann die Premium Bilder bezahlt.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 15, 2021 Oct 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My answer still hold true, whomever licensed "plus" did it as an on demand purchase. Delegates can purchase assets on demand or credit packs for their teams with their own payment method. These purchases do not count against the subscription quota.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started