Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Poor image quality - grainy photo - File # 444844844

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2023 Jan 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just downloaded the below image:

https://stock.adobe.com/au/images/the-sharp-look-of-a-chital-deer/444844844?prev_url=detail 

And the photo is very grainy and completely unusable for printing, even after impoting to Lightroom and editing the photo. I've included a section of the image below, including the area where you can see they tried to fix the gren background but clearly missed an area.

Screen Shot 2023-01-15 at 4.57.24 pm.png

TOPICS
Asset Quality

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jan 15, 2023 Jan 15, 2023

You are completely right. This image will need to be deleted. Unfortunately, you will need to choose a different asset for this. @Contributor1 will check this and grant a replacement asset.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Jan 17, 2023 Jan 17, 2023

Hello, I've verified the issue and granted you a replacement credit. I'll send the asset to the content team for review. Thank you for the report and sorry for the problem with the asset.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 15, 2023 Jan 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are completely right. This image will need to be deleted. Unfortunately, you will need to choose a different asset for this. @Contributor1 will check this and grant a replacement asset.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 17, 2023 Jan 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, I've verified the issue and granted you a replacement credit. I'll send the asset to the content team for review. Thank you for the report and sorry for the problem with the asset.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started