• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premium Images Credit

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2018 Nov 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased 5 credits in order to purchase a premium image (as per the info on the website).

However, when i went to purchase the image it says i don't have enough credits. The image i wish to buy is https://stock.adobe.com/au/images/couple-calculating-invoice-bills-in-kitchen/201363287?prev_url=det...

How do i know how many credits i need and can i be refunded for the 5 credits so i can purchase the most cost effective package.

Capture.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Hi Claire,

The information about 5 credits at $49.99 was a general information wherein you get 1 premium image.

So to answer your question, firstly I would like to let you know that each premium image has a different pricing.

The price and the number of credits for each Adobe Stock premium image are mentioned on the website.

Please sign in to stock.adobe.com using your Adobe ID. When you click on the image you should see the cost in credits.

If you have not yet purchased any credit pack you will be u

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

I'm locking this, as the original information to this question is referring to an outdated situation. Adding here to the discussion will only add to the confusion.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Claire,

The information about 5 credits at $49.99 was a general information wherein you get 1 premium image.

So to answer your question, firstly I would like to let you know that each premium image has a different pricing.

The price and the number of credits for each Adobe Stock premium image are mentioned on the website.

Please sign in to stock.adobe.com using your Adobe ID. When you click on the image you should see the cost in credits.

If you have not yet purchased any credit pack you will be unable to see the cost in credits for each image on the website.

Also, I have checked your account details and noticed that you had also purchased a pack of 16 credits on 11th of November 2018.

Note: Credit packs are non-refundable, however, you may contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?  to check for exceptions(if you can receive a refund for the 5 credits you have purchased previously).

In case you are unable to reach our support team through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2022 Jul 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's really no way to see the number of credits per image until you purchase credits? That's incredibly rude to your customers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 15, 2022 Jul 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see:

2CAF378C-8E64-4CDB-97D8-2869E028AAFD.png

https://stock.adobe.com/plans

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 24, 2022 Oct 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

May I ask why not put the credit cost on each photo?

Hiding this information is very shady. There doesn't seem a good reason to do other than mislead and trap people into buying more credits...

Can someone from Adobe Corp please explain why credit costs are not listed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 24, 2022 Oct 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Contributors on this forum are not Adobe employees, so we're not able to answer such a question. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not from Adobe Corp, but I know that when you have bought credit packs, you will see the price in credits. When you have a subscription and no credit packs, you pay either with plan credits, if that is possible (HD video for example, for the higher priced plans starting with 25 standard assets or 3 HD videos a month), or you pay extra in addition to your plan. And to add: plan credits are different to credit pack credits. To add to the confusion, with the 750 credits/month plan, an HD video cost 30 plan credits (25 HD videos/month), with the 25 credits/month only 8 (3 videos/month). But: the 30 plan credits are cheaper than the 8 plan credits.

How would you show all this differences on the site, without knowing what situation is for you?

An image/asset with a standard licence costs one credit, regardless of credit type…

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm locking this, as the original information to this question is referring to an outdated situation. Adding here to the discussion will only add to the confusion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started