• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Probleme beim Kaufen von Bildern

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2021 Sep 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich versuche schon den ganzen Tag ein Bild zu lizenzieren, aber ich werde immer auf die Startseite zurückgeleitet. Ich habe  bereits mehrere Brouser ausprobiert. Vor einigen Monaten habe ich bereits über die Plattform 4 Bilder gekauft. Aber jetzt funktioniert es nicht mehr. Ãœber Hilfe bin ich sehr dankbar!

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Anne5EB1,

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. Could you please provide exact steps on how this is happening for you? I'll need more context to help troubleshoot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, ich press the Button „ Lizenz“ and For 1second it seems that i get redirected but then comes the sentence „ diese Webseite wurde neu geladen, weil ein Problem aufgetreten ist“ (the website ist reloaded. A problem is occur)
That‘s it. I don‘t know what kind of problem …
Thanks for your help!
Anne

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 27, 2021 Sep 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Anne5EB1,

I don't see anything on our end that might cause this. There could be something on your end. Some things to try:

• Try a different browser.
  • Clear your browser history.
  • Anti-virus may be blocking functionality on the site. Please check your anti-virus settings.
  • Browser extensions
    • To troubleshoot, disable all browser extensions, then add them back one by one to determine which may be causing the issue.
  • If you are on a corporate network your IT department may have restrictions in place that are preventing the site from loading properly.
  • Try a different network.

Let me know if any of these suggestions are helpful as your reply can help other users.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started