Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Purchased Liscense to 23 Assets No Longer Available

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2023 Aug 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Leilona_0-1693074262427.png

I have 23 assets like this that are unavailable.  I have never used them.  I asked chat for credit for these assets and they just left me sitting for 20 minutes with no reply.   How can I get my credits back?  This is ~$50 worth of product and two months of planning down the drain.   I don't see any point in continuing this service if I cannot use the assets.

TOPICS
Licensing Regret

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 28, 2023 Aug 28, 2023

I can see that customer care resolved this issue by granting you two free months on your subscription. Was there something else that you needed? Files can be removed from the Adobe Stock website for any number of reasons. Contributors can decide to remove their content at any time. It is recommended that you download files when licensing as mentioned already.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 27, 2023 Aug 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is recommended that you download and store locally any asset that you licence. It's always possible that a contributor or Adobe withdraws an asset for different reasons. The asset is no longer available for download from the site, even though you are still allowed to use it, unless Adobe tells you otherwise.

You are saying that you contacted Adobe customer service via chat? Did you get an agent on the line? At which stage of your conversation were you left for 20 minutes without a reply?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was left on chat for 20 minutes, so I contacted them again. On chat, I was promised  2 credit months for Adobe, yet I have not seen that.  I had no idea I would not have access to the liscensed material, so I did not back it up.  This information does me very little help in retrospect.  I will most likely cancel early given the lack of customer service.  23 credits, some of which I purchased outright are completely unusable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for that, but please do not kill the messenger. The situation is similar with other stock providers. You can recontact customer service or wait for @WendellaBee to chime in and to check your situation.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 28, 2023 Aug 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can see that customer care resolved this issue by granting you two free months on your subscription. Was there something else that you needed? Files can be removed from the Adobe Stock website for any number of reasons. Contributors can decide to remove their content at any time. It is recommended that you download files when licensing as mentioned already.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started