Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: error payment

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2019 Jan 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have the same problem. I tried to buy 5 credits 2 times, I was debited two times and any credit appears on my account. What should I do ?

Thanks

Grégoire

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 08, 2019 Jan 08, 2019

Gregoire,

We have checked your account details under the Adobe ID shared in the forums and was unable to see any charges which you have mentioned above. Do you have a different Adobe ID under which you may have purchased an Adobe Stock asset? If yes, please share the Adobe ID in a private message.

You may also contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?  for further assistance.

In case you are unable to reach our support through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Branching to a new discussion,

Hi Gregoire,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

I have checked the transaction detail and noticed that you were trying to purchase Adobe Stock- a pack of 5 credits, and due to some reason, the payment did not come through.

Let me get the issue checked with the concerned team. I will update this thread once I have more information on the transaction. Appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Twarita,

Thank you for your reactivity. If you need more information about the credit card payment, let me know your email address and I will send you the payment proof.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 04, 2019 Jan 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gregoire,

There were some issues with your Adobe ID which was blocking the payment. The issue has been taken care off and resolved. I would request you to try placing the order again and check if you are getting the same error now.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2019 Jan 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Twarita,

I would like to, but I still not have any tangible solution (i.e. refund of my bank account or credits on my Adobe stock Account). Your solution that I have to buy more credits before I was refunded is not acceptable and especially I paid twice because of the bug.

I will consider this issue as resolved until I was refunded or credited on my Adobe Stock account.

Please, let me know what you’re going to do.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,

<moderator deleted private information for security reasons and superflus signature elements for clarity>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 07, 2019 Jan 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

The issue on your account was causing the troubles which has been fixed by our backend team.

Now you may go ahead and place the order.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2019 Jan 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheena,

Please understand I already paid 70 euros for nothing and I don’t want to pay again without receive a refund of these 70 euros.

May you inform your sales department of this issue.

Best regards,

<moderator deleted private information>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 08, 2019 Jan 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gregoire,

We have checked your account details under the Adobe ID shared in the forums and was unable to see any charges which you have mentioned above. Do you have a different Adobe ID under which you may have purchased an Adobe Stock asset? If yes, please share the Adobe ID in a private message.

You may also contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?  for further assistance.

In case you are unable to reach our support through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2019 Jan 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Twaritar

I contacted my bank and they’ll handle this issue.

I would like to thank you very much for your help.

Best regards

<removed by moderator>

Le 8 janv. 2019 à 11:51, twaritar3263062 <forums_noreply@adobe.com <mailto:forums_noreply@adobe.com>> a écrit :

We have checked your account details under the Adobe ID shared

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started