Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Redeeming 10 Free Stock photos

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2022 Nov 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear community,

I saw in my billing report that I should benefit from 10 images from adobe stock monthly, thouhg I only used it If I remember well the first month. 

My question is how can I redeem those 10 stock images and I want to know If there is a way to benefit frrm the offre on the lost months.

I can send you screnshots from the paiement report if needed.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards,

Yassine.

TOPICS
Download , Libraries , Licensing , Plans and purchase , Terms of use

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 28, 2022 Nov 28, 2022

The 10-assets per month, the first month free, is a promotional offer from Adobe, where you can test, if that fits your needs. You can take that subscription plan anytime. If you cancel before the end of the free trial, you won't be billed and you can keep using the licensed assets. See here for your options: https://stock.adobe.com/plans. Feel free to update this thread, if you have further questions.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 28, 2022 Nov 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The 10-assets per month, the first month free, is a promotional offer from Adobe, where you can test, if that fits your needs. You can take that subscription plan anytime. If you cancel before the end of the free trial, you won't be billed and you can keep using the licensed assets. See here for your options: https://stock.adobe.com/plans. Feel free to update this thread, if you have further questions.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started