• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Refund for accidental purchase

Community Beginner ,
Aug 13, 2019 Aug 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I accidentally bought premium photo form adobe stock. I was in a hurry and did not notice that this picture is so expensive. I would like to cancel my purchase and get my money back. Unfortunately, contact with Adobe is limited to chat,  where I was informed that a refound is not possible. It is hard for me to accept it, considering the fact that I do not intend to use this photo and it is ridiculously expensive. Is there any way out of this situation?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 13, 2019 Aug 13, 2019

Hi,

Unfortunately, there is no way we can refund the premium asset you purchased. We would again suggest you get in touch with call/chat support if they have a way out for you. Please use this link to contact support:Contact Customer Care

Hope this helps!

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Unfortunately, there is no way we can refund the premium asset you purchased. We would again suggest you get in touch with call/chat support if they have a way out for you. Please use this link to contact support:Contact Customer Care

Hope this helps!

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the quick reply. However, I feel that the content is similar to the answer I got through chat. In short, "it is not possible to return the photograph, please contact someone who says" "it is not possible to return the photograph" This does not solve my problem. The problem is that I bought a photo in a hurry which, instead of the amount I'm used to and which is average, 0.89 eurocents, cost 499.99 euros, I understand that the difference is noticeable. (56078% more than the average of a standard photo)

Of course, it was my mistake to buy premium photography instead of standard photo. I admits it, but it was a mistake resulting from haste. And I am convinced that if anyone bought the same product, the same photo, they did it by accident. Standing at the position that you can not give up the license to use this photo (Adobe) while declaring that the photo will not be used in any way (the customer) is simply using Your position of strenght in relation to the customer. If this is your policy, please write it directly, not send me to chat again. Telephone contact took place with a person who cannot understand the problem for half an hour, and then sends me back to a person whom I cannot understand, because he speaks English which is not communicative - telephone contact is impossible.

What I would consider ending the topic is canceling my subscription to photo # 100547593 and recovering the astronomical amount of EUR 499.99, and then continuing to use your services believing that you act for me, for the consumer of your services. If this is not possible in this forum, I would like to ask you to give me an e-mail adress to the person I can contact in this matter.

I've already contacted the hotline, as i said before.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi A.,

Let me see what can be done to assist you. I've reached out to one of our customer care managers on your behalf.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 14, 2019 Aug 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for reply. I will wait patiently.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started