• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Refund for outlined AI text stock

Community Beginner ,
Mar 09, 2023 Mar 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I'm unable to find the correct channel for this so am posting here.

I've used plan credits on about 5 AI stock either overtly or implied (*refer below) as text/font editable, only to find the text is outlined.  These are unusable.  (Note if the creator identified the font I'd be able to recreate but they never seem to.)

How do I 'return' these for credits?

*  Here are 2  examples of 'implied' editability.  As it's a T Shirt the only way to use the design unedited is to buy an extended licence (ie otherwise you can't use it on a product).  Given its available via a plan credit  (therefore you can't use it on a T shirt) it's implying the impression that the text/wording can be changed so as not to breach licence.  I liked the design, and just wanted to use it as a base  with completely changed text/words, font, shapes and colours..

Say yes. Cool typography t shirt.  File 423742893

typography for print t shirt  File 335161531 

Many thanks

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

*Clarification: should have said I liked the design concept - I didn't want to use the design as is, it wouldn't have been recognisable after my edits.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok

Sent from my Metro by T-Mobile Device
Enviado desde Outlook para Android<>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 10, 2023 Mar 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok
By @B∆+man2.0

Please stop sending nonsense answers. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Abambo, but I've tried Adobe Support for this and also for a stock item accidentally downloaded/licensed.

All I get is the chat bot with  answers that all point to the community to resolve....which I'm trying to do.  I've wasted hours on this.  Any other advice?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Type "agent" with the chatbot. You are probably trying to explain the problem too verbosely.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can also try Twitter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All vector assets that are not Premium, are offered under a standard and an extended licence. You need to buy the correct licence for your application. I do not see a promise of editable text, even that I would probably also assume the text to be editable. 

I suggest, you contact Adobe customer care for this. Adobe customer care can be contacted by beginning a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen. Pop-up blockers need to be disabled, you need to accept cookies! If the chat window fails to open, or is non-responsive, use a different device and/or browser to start the interaction.
Support phone numbers may be found here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html. Kindly note that phone charges may apply.

For support via Twitter:
https://twitter.com/AdobeCare

(see also here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11875703 or here
https://community.adobe.com/t5/account-payment-plan/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11843852)

Important: Adobe does NOT contact you unsolicited by e-mail or direct message. If you get contacted by direct message from a person, claiming to be an Adobe employee, look at that profile and look, if they bear the “Adobe Employee” marking under their name. Adobe support does not use Skype to give you support.

If in doubt, ask the forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started