• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Refund

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought a vector graphic (.ai) which is not the quality i expected. When changing the color Mode of the file in Illustrator from rgb to cmyk it breaks the entire design (gradients). Lines are only looking good on a colored background but not on a transparent background.

Can I get a refund for this graphic?

Thanks for help.

TOPICS
Asset Quality , Licensing , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You probably need to give the asset number. 

Just for the record: why do you want to change to CMYK?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your answer. I didn´t want to "blame" the designer here in public, so is there a private way to give you the asset number?

The file I am working with is in cmyk. I just wanted to import the asset in my existing file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can contact Adobe support, however, if the asset is low quality, it needs to be exposed and investigated. Adobe customer care can be contacted by beginning a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen. If the chat window fails to open, or is non-responsive, use a different device to start the interaction.

(see also here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11875703 or here
https://community.adobe.com/t5/account-payment-plan/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11843852)

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem occurs, for example, when using blending modes. It is normal for the appearance to change after converting to CMYK. That's not the designer's mistake.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your answers. I regulary buy graphics on Adobe Stock and it´s the first time I am not happy. I just drew the graphic by myself, so the problem is solved.

Have a nice day.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started