• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reporting abuse of license?

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2019 Apr 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a business near me that purchases stock images with the standard license and reprints for resale for walk-in customers, as well as over $50,000 in sales to commercial clients. It doesn't seem like this is allowed with the standard license. How do I go about reporting this? I was only able to find the DMCA takedown form.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 16, 2019 May 16, 2019

Hello R. M.,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and apologies for the very delayed response to your question. Can you please send information along with appropriate documentation allowing us to identify the offender to copyright-stock@adobe.com? This will notify the team that can take action about the issue.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think this is about stealing programs, but the only link I have - Fraud or Piracy https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2251853

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi RM,

I have a request in for someone that can assist with this, but my contact is out of the office today.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 16, 2019 May 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello R. M.,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and apologies for the very delayed response to your question. Can you please send information along with appropriate documentation allowing us to identify the offender to copyright-stock@adobe.com? This will notify the team that can take action about the issue.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2019 Nov 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Interesting I had to search far and long to find this. Adobe is required, by law, to accept DMCA notifications via their registered agent J. Scott Evans located in their filing on copyright.gov. I have been emailing and calling for weeks to no avail.I will give this form a try.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 26, 2019 Nov 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello R.,

Please contact copyright-stock@adobe.com for assistance with your issue.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started