Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reporting Copyrighted Image

Community Beginner ,
Oct 02, 2018 Oct 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Luca Oleastri photos, images, assets | Adobe Stock

Come on. This is literally a ship from Star Trek, right down to the NCC designation on its hull.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 03, 2018 Oct 03, 2018

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We'll look into it right away.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Oct 02, 2018 Oct 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 03, 2018 Oct 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Scott,

I'm sorry but I don't understand your query here. Can you please provide more details about the issue that you're facing?

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm notifying you guys that these are very clearly copyrighted images. You are selling them as stock images.  I am reporting these images for copyright violation to you. They need to be removed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Scott,

At Adobe, we respect the intellectual property rights of others and we expect our users to do the same. If you believe someone has uploaded content to an Adobe service that infringes your copyright or your trademark, please let us know by sending us an IP infringement notice. Details available here - https://www.adobe.com/legal/dmca.html

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I obviously do not own the rights to Star Trek but let me get this straight: You are ok with people who have purchase your stock accidentally buying the rights to something that you don't have the right to sell? Because that opens anyone who buys and uses copyrighted stock images up to legal actions.

Example: If I bought either of those pieces and used them in, say, a book I could get sued for violation of copyright.

I am, a user of your service, telling you that those are undeniably copyrighted images and you are telling me that you will only take them down if Paramount/CBS (who own Star Trek right now) message you personally?

Do you have any sort of copyright violation team? Like... this would be like a subscriber to your service letting you know that someone has uploaded a picture of Mickey Mouse and you telling them that unless they are literally from Disney that Adobe doesn't care.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Scott, I understand your report here.

Let me loop in MatHayward​, our expert on the Stock submissions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We'll look into it right away.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Adobestock Contributor staff.

I am Listiana. I want to report a contributor violation about design theft. My designs have been re-uploaded by the contributor "RINALLIANAS". Please check some of my designs that have been re-uploaded by these contributors.

My design:
Thief design :

My design :
Thief design :

My design :
Thief design :

My design :
Thief design :

Other contributors were also stolen:

Fotomay design :
Thief design :
Fotomay design :
Thief design :

Fotomay design :
Thief design :
Fotomay design :
Thief design :
These are just some of my stolen design links. and there are still a lot of my designs that I haven't given the link to. also "rinallianas" contributors resubmit designs from other contributors.

I really hope this is followed up soon. because this is very, very detrimental.

Thank you very much.

Greetings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This user had been reported on a different thread and is removed. 

Please do not post at 100 places at the same time, especially if you do not make a useful message: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-contributors/copyright-issue/m-p/11764084#M26912

FYI and for all others reading this: follow this thread https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-contributors/ghost-contributor/m-p/11763647#M26903

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started