• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Requesting Credit for JPEG

Community Beginner ,
Feb 02, 2023 Feb 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded this image a few minutes ago: #281735031. I admit it was my mistake not to look at the file type, but it is ridiculous to provide an "icon pack" as a JPEG--a lossy file, and nearly everything I've downloaded recently has come with a file-type option popup, so I was expecting the same this time. Instead it downloaded this useless file. I don't want a bunch of icons I have to rebuild in illustrator. I could have done that without using a credit. Please take it back and return my credit. Thanks!

TOPICS
Asset Quality , Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 02, 2023 Feb 02, 2023

@Vani_100 will take care of your lost credit. It's unfortunatly not possible to unlicence. And yes, I understand the problem. I would also expect these icons to be nice vector items.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, and I forgot to mention that the image comes from Vectors Point. VECTORS Point!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Vani_100 will take care of your lost credit. It's unfortunatly not possible to unlicence. And yes, I understand the problem. I would also expect these icons to be nice vector items.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started