Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

stock.adobe.com redirected you too many times - can't access my licenses

Community Beginner ,
Jul 06, 2022 Jul 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi team,

When I try and access my audio licenses, I get the above error. 

This page isn’t working

stock.adobe.com redirected you too many times.

• Try clearing your cookies.
ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

It is an issue on all devices, incognito, work laptop, mobile phone. Anyone know what I can do to fix this?

TIA

Ben
TOPICS
Licensing , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 22, 2022 Jul 22, 2022

Hi @benlavnz,

Could you please clear your browser history and sign into the Adobe Stock site again? We've made a change that I expect will resolve this issue. Please let me know what you discover.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

edit: i have tried this solution to no avail. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sorry can't find the edit button....

By @benlavnz

New users can't edit the posts. That's not a problem.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a follow-up, when i login to my work adobe account, I CAN access the license history page! (of which I have no license history...). It is specific to my personal account. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the multiple posts, I am also on the phone to adobe support and he isn't sure what is going on. Here is the page working for my work account. 

License History.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 11, 2022 Jul 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have been tracking this issue. Please contact customer care, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html.  Click on the chat icon in the lower right portion of the page. If you are unable to see this feature you may need to scroll down before it will appear or set your browser to private or incognito mode. Declining any Adobe Cookies may affect the presence of the chat feature. Please be sure to get a case number when you contact customer care, and share the case number with me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Correction, I see you have contacted customer care. I've asked a customer care lead to forward your issue to our escalations team for further review. I apologize that this wasn't done sooner.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks. 

"Your Adobe Case ADB-25155851-Q5K1 CRM:09997000012580"

If that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 20, 2022 Jul 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

No one has attempted to contact me since my original phone call 15 days ago. I am getting debited each month for a service I cannot use, as I cannot access the license keys. I cannot post my work as I will receive copywrite infringement. Is anyone from Adobe going to reach out and help resolve this issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 21, 2022 Jul 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @benlavnz,

Apologies, my emails from the forums haven't been consistent and I missed your response last week. I'm looking into this and will provide and update soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 22, 2022 Jul 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @benlavnz,

Could you please clear your browser history and sign into the Adobe Stock site again? We've made a change that I expect will resolve this issue. Please let me know what you discover.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I have to admit i rolled my eyes being told to clear my cache, but you are correct, it worked. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well the clear cache was so you wouldn't get a false response. I'm so glad it's working for you now!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The mobile phone in Wi-Fi or phone network?

What is your OS? Are you behind a corporate firewall/proxy server? It looks to me, that somewhere the network is ill configured.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 11 and android. Just on a regular home Asus, but have tried on my work computer, my mobile is on 4g. Other threads have spoken about changing user names/user pictures etc. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 07, 2022 Jul 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, but I currently have no clue what is going on. You could try, on your computer in a command window to enter "tracert stock.adobe.com", to see if you reach the Adobe site. tracert (traceroute) will show you the path it takes from one endpoint to an other. You can google the command, if you want more info on that. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started