• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stock Credits do not renew anymore

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2023 Aug 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Our Adobe Stock plan renews on the 20ths of a month. We pay via direct debiting. We did that for years, but since june of this year on the 20ths all remaining credits will be deleted and it takes several days until we can use our monthly contingent again.

We contacted support several times already, resulting in us being told there's an issue with payment – again, we do pay via direct debiting, so there's not much wrongdoings from our side. Also it worked perfectly fine for years.

As a communications agency we do have to rely on the accessibility of the stock material and being unable to use it for several days is disturbing to our workflows, as it has already caused us missing deadlines and forces us to spend hours trying to resolve this – so far without success. This situation has become unacceptable and I (on behalf of my company) would be very happy to have these issues finally resolved. Thank you!

TOPICS
Download , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Direct debiting may have intermittent problems if I read prior threads correctly.  Maybe you should change to credit card payment. I know that this is quite annoying. But I have no other proposed solution. You may talk to your bank to get some background knowledge about the process, and I suppose that @WendellaBee has also more information about debit cards.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@GRACO Theo

Using direct debit as a payment method may cause your quota to become unavailable while payment is pending. Adobe Stock does not support Direct Debit, though you may have set up your subscription while it was previously allowed. Using a credit card or, if available, PayPal would prevent this interruption.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started