Copied

File #:  119798877 Please credit.

TOPICS
General

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Hi Mobstersinc,

Thank you for reporting this. The file does not export well as a jpeg. If you have Illustrator you can export the file as a TIFF and then open in Photoshop. If you aren't able to do this let me know and I can grant a replacement license.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Hi Mobstersinc,

Thank you for reporting these as well. I've granted you 3 replacement licenses. I've been tracking this issue for a while and am working with our engineering team for a resolution. Until then since you are not currently using Adobe Illustrator I'd recommend limiting your search to JPEG only files. Not ideal I know.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mobstersinc,

Thank you for reporting this. The file does not export well as a jpeg. If you have Illustrator you can export the file as a TIFF and then open in Photoshop. If you aren't able to do this let me know and I can grant a replacement license.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, there are a couple of them actually. And sorry I dont have Illustrator :

File #:  132366732  & File #:  119798877 & File #:  191616008

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mobstersinc,

Thank you for reporting these as well. I've granted you 3 replacement licenses. I've been tracking this issue for a while and am working with our engineering team for a resolution. Until then since you are not currently using Adobe Illustrator I'd recommend limiting your search to JPEG only files. Not ideal I know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started