• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stock Library Not Working

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Beginning yesterday. I can no longer save any image to the Stock libraries. Nothing happens when you click on Save to Library. The manage library dialogue no longer shows and it's like the button has zero functionality. This happens regardless of which browser I use and it's the same whether on mobile or laptop. And, I am logged in. Also, my existing libraries are listed but do not load. Anyone else having simalar issues? Anyone know a fix?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me move this to the Stock forum for you, which is the appropriate forum for your question.

The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @jtleonardo ,

Thanks for posting that. We are looking into it and will get back to you as soon as possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The issue has been resolved. Your tech support advised that I delete some of my older libraries that are no longer in use and that fixed the problem.

JT
Leonardo Design LLC
Mystic, CT
[REMOVED BY MODERATOR]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started