• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stock remaining assets

Community Beginner ,
Mar 16, 2023 Mar 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm coming to the end of my free Stock trail, 10 free assets. I have downloaded 10 assets all are free to license apart from 1 of them. I went to cancel the free trial and it said I had 9 assets remaining but I don't get it? Any help would be appreciated! i've downloaded 10, but have 9 remaining? thanks

TOPICS
General , Licensing , Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 16, 2023 Mar 16, 2023

Hi @Joanne28653059zlt6,

It appears you been licensing assets from https://stock.adobe.com/free. You've only used one asset from the free trial quota, yes you do have 9 left.

You can review the assets you've licensed from your license history, the link is in the menu under your avatar on the Adobe Stock website.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 16, 2023 Mar 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Joanne28653059zlt6,

It appears you been licensing assets from https://stock.adobe.com/free. You've only used one asset from the free trial quota, yes you do have 9 left.

You can review the assets you've licensed from your license history, the link is in the menu under your avatar on the Adobe Stock website.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 19, 2023 Mar 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, but I still don't understand what the difference is? I presumed that the free ones I've licensed came out of the 10 free trial quota no? or are the free ones, like the ones I've licensed, available without any plan?  Does the trial quota only include ones that you would normally pay for then? sorry but for me it has to be baby-splained until I get how it works as obviously these free ones I've licensed have not come off my free trial quota and that is where I'm confused 🙂 thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 20, 2023 Mar 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe Stock has assets that are free to all users whether they have a subscription or credit pack quota or not. If you sign up for one of our trial subscriptions you are given one month's quota. This quota can be used to license assets that are not part of the free collection and can be found by searching for images or templates that are standard content. If you search for images from our home page and filter on standard content the results that appears can be licensed with your current quota.

EvilBugQueen1_0-1679331419588.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started