• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stock System Error - Cannot License Image with Purchased Credits

Community Beginner ,
Jul 21, 2022 Jul 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 4 already-purchased credits remaining in my Adobe Stock Image account and I want to license and download an image with one of them, but no matter what I try, I get the following error:

"We're sorry, but a system error occurred. If you do not receive a payment confirmation email in the next few minutes, please try again or contact customer service."

I have gone on chat with Adobe Support twice, and on the phone 3 times (hung up on twice). I have tried:

- turning off my VPN

- signing in and out of my Adobe account

- clearing cache and browser history

- multiple browsers

- multiple computers

- waiting a few hours and trying again, waiting a day and trying again

- trying to license different images

Any help would be most appreciated.

TOPICS
Download , General , Licensing , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 26, 2022 Jul 26, 2022

@nddesign, it was nothing you had done, there was a hiccup in a "backend system" and we worked to resolve it. I apologize it wasn't done sooner. If you refresh your browser on the stock site you will see the replacement credit I added.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @nddesign,

I see you've contacted customer care twice. Let me work with them on getting this resolved since I know what the issue is. I'll need to work with a team in another country so it may take a little while.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you @WendellaBee much appreciated! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 26, 2022 Jul 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@nddesign Could you please sign out of the Adobe Stock site, clear your browser history and sign in, then try license with one of your credits? Please let me know the results.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for checking into this @WendellaBee . Unfortunately I had to get the images from another source, because the project had to go live yesterday. Is there a time limit for these support requests? I could wait until I need another image and then try to license it? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you burn a credit for this test I can give you a replacement credit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok awesome... I just burned one and it works now! Thank you so much @WendellaBee . Did this result from anything I could have prevented? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@nddesign, it was nothing you had done, there was a hiccup in a "backend system" and we worked to resolve it. I apologize it wasn't done sooner. If you refresh your browser on the stock site you will see the replacement credit I added.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you @WendellaBee and enjoy the rest of your summer!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 30, 2022 Jul 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, I am having the same problem buying one audio worth 1 of my 4 credits available, and I get the same error, no matter whether on the spanish or us website, firefox, edge or chrome, same error all the time. No way contacting the help center, the chat is very much bot-operated, I am looking formard to calling 900810339 on Monday..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started