• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The claim still open... 7 days left as of today...

Enthusiast ,
Jul 17, 2021 Jul 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I purchased the song from Adobe Stock and I placed the correct refernce ID on the claim... no feedback and it has been this long.

Can Adobe relese the claim since I purchased this music from Adobe?  Adobe is pretty much involved in this claim not clearing up. 

Capture.JPG

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe did not put up the claim. May be the original creator claimed ownership (illegally, when he did get the proof of licensing, and did not react). It's Youtube, so you need to contact Youtube customer care to know what is happening. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

YouTube has the claim on.. and so far the one iddle the copyright owner taking his month long time to give a reply. 

If the copyright owner claims it, there is nothing YouTube or I can do about it, since they are the owners of the music.

On the other hand, I did purchase a license to the music.  YouTube can't verified my purchase and that is why they are waiting on the copyright owner.   Now, Adobe sure has on record that I purchased the license. 

These copyright owners are a bit more than annoying taking their sweet time.  Hopefully I don't have to take any further action after the dispute expires and hopefully it clears up after an entire month waiting for a resolution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 18, 2021 Jul 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If the original owner holds up their claim and you did all correctly to prove you licensed the music, they are in violation of their contract. 

Please look here https://blog.adobe.com/en/publish/2020/06/16/adobe-stock-audio-content-id-claims.html#gs.68lawx on what you need to do.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started