• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transparent Adobe Stock image 285005846 not transparent in PS

New Here ,
Jul 16, 2020 Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased image 285005846 to use on my creatives. The file is a .ai/.eps format.

When I open within Photoshop there are not multiple layers, just one layer, so i can not remove the background layer to make the image transparent. I have spent hours trying to find an answer. I do not use Illustrator.

Can this be done in photoshop? Will I see the same problem for all adobe stock transparent images I try to download? If so can I be re-credited for this image that I am unable to use?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 16, 2020 Jul 16, 2020

Hi AlexO1,

If you need to manipulate this file it will need to be done in Illustrator. There are several posts on the Stock forums that provide information on how to do this.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me move this to the Stock forum for you, where you are more likely to receive an answer to your question.

The Community Help forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi AlexO1,

If you need to manipulate this file it will need to be done in Illustrator. There are several posts on the Stock forums that provide information on how to do this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Jpeg assets do not have transparency. For most of the vector files you will face the same problem. And there is no way to find out in advance if the file is usable in Photoshop without having Illustrator. Illustrator files need to be opened in Illustrator, the checkermark layer needs to be switched of and the file needs to be saved with PDF emedded to be used in other (Adobe) programs.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started