• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to cancel Adobe Acrobat Pro subscription

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2023 Sep 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I took the free trial of Adobe Acrobat Pro, and today is the last day. But adobe billed me from today, and I have tried mutiple times on multiple devices to cancel my Adobe Pro Subscription plan, but I simply can't. When I go to the cancellation page, it says 'Unable to load data'. Adobe's chatbot says they're facing a technical outage, but the website is more than happy to allow me to upgrade my plan. This is really disappointing.

TOPICS
Account management , Licensing Regret

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 19, 2023 Sep 19, 2023

Hi @default32381550fmrqv8,

You've posted your question on the Adobe Stock Community forum. We do get a lot of questions about canceling subscriptions here. You can search this forum for how to cancel as the information has been posted many, many, times. The information would apply to your Acrobat subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 19, 2023 Sep 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @default32381550fmrqv8,

You've posted your question on the Adobe Stock Community forum. We do get a lot of questions about canceling subscriptions here. You can search this forum for how to cancel as the information has been posted many, many, times. The information would apply to your Acrobat subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started