Exit

Unable to change font on a purchased Essential Graphic Motion Template

Community Beginner ,
Aug 13, 2018 Aug 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe Team,

I have recently purchased a motion text template: Slide in Highlighted Captions

It has many options to change colour or size, but no options to change font. Perhaps I'm not looking at the right options.

Please advise as I'm working on a video that requires one specific font.

Many thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 16, 2018 Aug 16, 2018

Hi Filip,

I apologize as there is no way to return an asset which has been licensed once.

Also, as mentioned by Rameez, this is a limitation of MOGRT altogether so we don't have any option or workaround to overcome that.

But you can certainly Contact Customer Care for more details.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looping in RameezKhan​ for expert help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Filip Laureys,

The property to change font isn't available in this Motion Graphic Template. It's designed as such.

Thanks,

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the quick reply and follow up Rameez.

First, in that case can the asset be returned?

Also, is there a way to tell when purchasing assets if they lack the ability to change fonts? (in the description or details)?

Many thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 16, 2018 Aug 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Filip,

I apologize as there is no way to return an asset which has been licensed once.

Also, as mentioned by Rameez, this is a limitation of MOGRT altogether so we don't have any option or workaround to overcome that.

But you can certainly Contact Customer Care for more details.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 17, 2018 Aug 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Sheena for the reply and clarification, definitely understandable re. return policy.

However I do think providers should be required to either have some of these basic settings available or list in the description the parameters that cannot be adjusted, as opposed to a standard motion graphic provided by Adobe within the Essential Graphics panel.

Thanks again and have a good one

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 20, 2018 Aug 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the feedback.

I'll report it to the product team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 09, 2018 Nov 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This info is a great start to answering my question, taking off on this idea. Through Premiere Pro I downloaded the free template "orange and white locator pin call out 1"  I cannot change some of the parameters, like text position (to center the text a bit more). I was trying to find where the .mogrt file may have downloaded on my PC, but I cannot find it anywhere. I would open the .mogrt file in After Effects to make the subtle changes requested by my client. Two questions:  1) where can I find the .mogrt file through an in app download and 2) Is there any way to know what files can be altered before buying/utilizing them?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Todd

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2020 Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

HI, if anyone is getting stuck on this problem, you can edit the essential graphics template. you can find the details here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2pj7E05GHg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started