Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to Use Stock and have been Charged

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2018 Dec 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Sirs,

In August 2018 I downloaded Adobe Stock to create a "Christening Tree" for my new Granddaughter's christening. I think I bit off more that I could chew as I am an OAP who has only ever used Windows and frankly I couldn't get my head around it and a bit like Kallum W only downloaded 1 image and then couldn't work out how to cancel it, nor find a way to find someone to speak to or text to help me.

It was only when I looked at my Paypal account last month that I realised that I had already been charged £47.98 and cancelled my payment and then started getting warning notices from your accounts departments which I tried to reply to but was told that their "mailboxes were full, please try again later", which I tried to but never got through!

I have now got my son to get me to this stage and hope that you can help me cancel my subscription and refund the money I have already been charged,

Yours faithfully,

Stephen

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 03, 2018 Dec 03, 2018

Hi Stephen,

Sorry for the trouble it has caused to you.

I have checked your account details and noticed that you had signed up for Adobe Stock 10 images per month(one-year) plan on 09 Aug 2018. The subscription has been suspended due to payment issues.

Kindly reach out to our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?  for further assistance.

In case you are unable to reach our support through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 03, 2018 Dec 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Stephen,

Sorry for the trouble it has caused to you.

I have checked your account details and noticed that you had signed up for Adobe Stock 10 images per month(one-year) plan on 09 Aug 2018. The subscription has been suspended due to payment issues.

Kindly reach out to our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?  for further assistance.

In case you are unable to reach our support through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started