• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

unexpected charges to adobe stock

New Here ,
Sep 20, 2023 Sep 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have the creative cloud but I only ever wanted to buy after effects and photoshop. so I do not recall ever buying or needing the use of stock images so this extra charge along w the subscritions to aftereffects and photoshop is a little upsetting. I need help on if someone from adobe can tell me when I made a purchase to adobe stock and explain to me if the plans I subscribed to is what caused this??

TOPICS
Account management , Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 20, 2023 Sep 20, 2023

Hi @Linda32421208a1qq,

It appears you checked the box to include Adobe Stock when you signed up for After Effects. You would have received a Welcome to Adobe Stock message around the same time you received the purchase confirmation email for After Effects. That purchase confirmation states that on what date you will be charged if you do not cancel your Adobe Stock trial subscription. You can cancel the Stock subscription via https://account.adobe.com but because you are canceling after the trial

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 20, 2023 Sep 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Linda32421208a1qq,

It appears you checked the box to include Adobe Stock when you signed up for After Effects. You would have received a Welcome to Adobe Stock message around the same time you received the purchase confirmation email for After Effects. That purchase confirmation states that on what date you will be charged if you do not cancel your Adobe Stock trial subscription. You can cancel the Stock subscription via https://account.adobe.com but because you are canceling after the trial and this is an annual subscription you will accrue an early termination fee.

That being said I see that you've never used the Adobe Stock subscription and our customer care team may be able to assist you further. Please contact customer care, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, for assistance. Click on the chat icon in the lower right portion of the page. If you are unable to see this feature you may need to scroll down before it will appear or set your browser to private or incognito mode. Declining any Adobe Cookies may affect the presence of the chat feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started