• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upgrading from personal to teams erases all owned assets and previously licensed content

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2022 Aug 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I upgraded my personal account to a team account.

At the time of the upgrade, I owned 100 assets that I had saved up over my two year subscription, and had licensed roughly 120 images +/- 5.

Upon upgrading, all of my assets were removed, and my previously licensed content was switched to a team account, requiring me to use another asset to acquire them. 

This was not presented information at the time of upgrade. Adobe chat support has ghosted me over ten times, and I have spent hours on the phone about this. I am told I "canceled" my account, when I did no such thing. 

More strange is that at this same time, i get two random charges from adobe that are inconsistent with the normal fee. I believe a prorate. Nobody from adobe support chat has been able to even locate these charges. I'm not sure if they are connected, but somehow I lost all my assets, all my licensed content, and got mystery charges from upgrading. This really has me regretting my decision to upgrade.

TOPICS
Account management , Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 30, 2022 Aug 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @defaultwmhahf1m2n81,

I apologize for the experience you've had with our customer care team. There seems to have been some confusion when you changed over to the team account. First your previously licensed items are still available to you. When you are on the Adobe Stock website click on the avatar in the upper right corner of the site to open the profile menu. You'll see the name of your new team, click on Change. Select Personal and return to the profile menu and click on License history. There you will find all of the assets you licensed with your personal subscription.

Regarding your lost quota, it appears the agent didn't follow through with granting your quota from the old subscription to the new team subscription. Let me reach out to my contact on the customer care team and see what can be done about that. For reference this is your case number that the agent should have shared with you:ADB-25825100-S1B3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started