Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using a free Stock Image with Standard License for a Bot

Community Beginner ,
Dec 19, 2021 Dec 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe Team,

we are thinking about implementing a Chat Bot on our Website. Now we have found a nice free Picture with a standard license and we would like to use it as an Avatar for the planned Bot. Is that included in the standard license?

Thanks in advance and stay well

TOPICS
Licensing , Terms of use

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 21, 2021 Dec 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I recommend reading the licensing terms. If you have difficulties to understand what can or cannot be done with the specific licence, you need to consult a lawyer specialized in that matter. It is really difficult to give advice like this on a remote situation, where I do not fully understand what you are doing.

Look here for more information on licensing: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/links-for-licensing-terms/td-p/11366788
(Disclaimer: As always with licensing, this is my interpretation of the rules. I think they are correct and advice is based on reading and interpreting the licence terms and on fair use for both the buyer and the artist/stock company, but I cannot rule out that my interpretation is wrong. I'm not an Adobe employee).

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started