• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using a image tagged 'Free' for commercial use

New Here ,
Dec 25, 2020 Dec 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was browsing the Adobe Stock site, under the free tab, and found a clip art image that I would like to use in a logo I am doing for work (File# 223017379). It's under the free tab, and when I downloaded it, a box popped up and said 'Licensed', with a check mark next to it. Does this mean its free to use how I please, or do I need to purchase a license to use it? Any help is appreciated! 

Happy Holidays, 

Brad

TOPICS
Download , General , Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 26, 2020 Dec 26, 2020

Logos typically need exclusive rights to images, and you can't get them from Stock images, because other people can buy them and they remain on sale. Whether this applies to you depends on your law and needs, but I did read that in licensing terms, you get the same standard or enhanced license that you would get for stock images that are sold.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Dec 26, 2020 Dec 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Logos typically need exclusive rights to images, and you can't get them from Stock images, because other people can buy them and they remain on sale. Whether this applies to you depends on your law and needs, but I did read that in licensing terms, you get the same standard or enhanced license that you would get for stock images that are sold.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started