• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using an image with standard license in a thesis

New Here ,
May 10, 2023 May 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! Im wondering if I can use a image that I downloaded with the standard license free trial (I will probably cancel my subscribtion in the future) in my bachelor's thesis. The thesis is a scientific report and will be published by the university so I am wondering if we can do that or not? this is the URL for the image https://stock.adobe.com/se/images/hives-in-an-apiary-with-bees-flying-to-the-landing-boards-apicultu... If you have any type of questions for clearification please ask!

TOPICS
Download , Licensing , Terms of use

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As long as your thesis is not reproduced at a print run higher than 500,000 8) and the asset you licence is not the main incentive to acquire a copy of your thesis ;-), you are highly welcome to use your 10 credits on images as needed. Good luck with your thesis work.

Look here for more information on licensing: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/links-for-licensing-terms/td-p/11366788
(Disclaimer: As always with licensing, this is my interpretation of the rules. I think they are correct and advice is based on reading and interpreting the licence terms and on fair use for both the buyer and the artist/stock company, but I cannot rule out that my interpretation is wrong. I'm not an Adobe employee).

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2023 May 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the answer and the quick reply! Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't forget to cancel - you will otherwise have to pay for the whole year. Allow plenty of time, some people find it can be awkward to cancel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, @Test Screen Name marks here an excellent point!

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2023 May 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank You will do 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started