Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wall frame mockup Interior Design for Art Prints

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2021 Sep 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon the community,

I am working on showcasing my art work for my website with some wall frame mockups I downloaded from Adobe Stock.

I figured out that I don't know what is the size of the different frames (however the size of the image is mentionned: 4000 x 5000px, for a jpeg file) inches.

The sizes I need for these mockups are mainly A4, A3 and 8x10 inches. I exported my mockup in photoshop and resized my art work by just fit it in the frame. But it is not realistic in the space (picture enclosed).

I will need to know if it possible to resized the frame in the mockup, Or how can I choose the right frame size when i am looking for a mockup.

Thank you very much for your help.

Chloé

ChloéAdobeStock_405001923.jpegEssai Mockup Bleu 1 bis.jpgMockup 2.jpg

TOPICS
Asset Quality , Download , General

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 17, 2021 Sep 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can photosop the frames, but it is a manual process, and it's not always easy. If the mockup is a vector file, it should be possible to adjust the asset more easily. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started