• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

We're sorry, but a system error has occured...

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2021 Aug 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have only started experiencing this issue this morning:

Error
We're sorry, but a system error occurred. If you do not receive a payment confirmation email in the next few minutes, please try again or contact customer service.

I see its certainly not an uncommon issue so I need this fixed immediately, the online chat was very unhelpful and I have tried all their tips re browser, cache deletion etc to no avail. 

Thanks
TOPICS
Download

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 06, 2021 Aug 06, 2021

Hi @default00g5lobjq4l8,

Using the Adobe ID you use here on the forums I see that you contacted customer care but the agent did not fully resolve your case. I have requested that an agent reach out to you to assist you further.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 06, 2021 Aug 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @default00g5lobjq4l8,

Using the Adobe ID you use here on the forums I see that you contacted customer care but the agent did not fully resolve your case. I have requested that an agent reach out to you to assist you further.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2022 Aug 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello - we seem to be having the exact same issue. Is there a way to get this fixed please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 19, 2022 Aug 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

This error can have a number of causes, a fix or workaround for one user may not be a fix for another. Please request that your adminstrator sign into the team admin console and click on Support in the top menu to request assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started