• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What is the difference between a standard image and a premium image?

New Here ,
May 21, 2021 May 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What the difference is between a standard image / template and a premium one. 

According to my understanding, for 1 credit I can buy one photo / template and premium one image / template costs 5 credits. So how much will 50 credits cost me?  But I don't want buy right now 50 just maybe 10 then later more.

According to the price list, I can buy 10 credits for 19.99 / month and these credits (10) for them I can buy 10 standard photos once a month and another 10 in the next month? does it work like that? Please explain how it works because it understanding for me.

Can I choose a free trial and download those photos that need not pay and then cancel before the end of the month?

TOPICS
Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 22, 2021 May 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
  • Premium images are from hand selected photographers and are expensive. See also here https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/premium-vs-standard-content/m-p/10112005#M35253
  • See here for asset cost: https://stock.adobe.com/plans
  • The subscription allows you to acquire a limited set of asset types. So, you can't use subscription credits to acquire video, enhanced licences and premium images. Be sure you understand those limitations. Subscription credits roll over. So unused credits can be used the next month. This is good for up to a year's credits. With a 10-assets-a-month, you can accumulate up to 120 standard asset credits. Unused assets points expire if the subscription gets cancelled.
  • You can use any of the free assets. If you take the stock subscription, you can use the 10 asset credits and then cancel. Be sure, however, to cancel in time.

If you need other assets like standard assets, you can either pay for the additional assets if you have a subscription, or you buy credit points, and you can use those against the assets. Unused credit points expire after a year.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started