• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Will I get my refund ?

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2017 Sep 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Last month, I  registered to use free adobe for a month ($29.99) . This month,  I noticed that Adobe deducted money in my bank account because it ended of free period already so I canceled it right away. I would like to know if I would get a refund from that ? If yes, how ?  Thank you

​I tried to contact through customer care chat, but it disconnected me And ask me to post on this forum

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 14, 2017 Sep 14, 2017

Hi DJ

Your Stock plan has already been cancelled by our support team.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Adobe Stock

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

I've replied to the private message you sent me.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2017 Sep 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi DJ

Your Stock plan has already been cancelled by our support team.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2022 May 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to get all the payments for the 13 or more months that you kept taking out of my account after canciling the free trial. I didn't have the adobe app at all. Please advise as to who I can call and talk to on this matter immediately. thank you G B SMITH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 04, 2022 May 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Genevieve24319165jfs9,

You've posted your question to the Adobe Stock community forum. I don't see that you have an Adobe Stock subscription. If you have issues with your Creative Cloud account you will want to contact customer care: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html Click on the chat icon in the lower right portion of the page. If you are unable to see this feature you may need to scroll down before it will appear or set your browser to private or incognito mode. Declining any Adobe Cookies may affect the presence of the chat feature.

If you have questions about a specific Creative Cloud product you can click on the "Adobe Support Community" link at the top of the page and find the right product.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started