• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wrong image in download

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2023 Feb 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there. I downloaded FILE #: 423502407  and I am getting an incorrect image download. I would love the original if possible!

TOPICS
Download , Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 06, 2023 Feb 06, 2023

Hello, I've verified the issue and granted you a replacement credit. Unfortunately the original was not uploaded correctly and if the contributor does upload a correct version in the future it will be under a new file number. I'll send the asset to the content team for review. Thank you for the report and sorry for the problem with the asset.

mismatch 423502407.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 06, 2023 Feb 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, but if you get the wrong image, then the contributor has made an error and you can't get that asset.

@Contributor1 ,

could you check this for Sabrina?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 06, 2023 Feb 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, I've verified the issue and granted you a replacement credit. Unfortunately the original was not uploaded correctly and if the contributor does upload a correct version in the future it will be under a new file number. I'll send the asset to the content team for review. Thank you for the report and sorry for the problem with the asset.

mismatch 423502407.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started