Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wrong image linked to licensed file

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2021 Dec 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

When downloading a vector graphic that I've licensed, it gives me the wrong graphic. It's supposed to be a lighthouse, but it downloads a windmill from the same artist. The jpeg version downloads fine, but it's a pain to convert from jpeg to vector. The artwork is "Lighthouse with blue waves" from Jefrey Maviskho. There's actually two version of the same graphic and they both download the wrong graphic.

Please help if you can!

https://stock.adobe.com/search?creator_id=204674619&filters%5Bcontent_type%3Aphoto%5D=1&filters%5Bco...

TOPICS
Download , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Dec 15, 2021 Dec 15, 2021

Hi @John22270053cxvf,

I have confirmed the issue with the file and will forward this information to our content review team. I don't see a personal subscription associated with your email address you are using here on forums. It appears you are have an enterprise account. Unfortunately I am not able to grant you a replacement license for the asset. You can ask your administrator to reach out to the person or group that helped set up the enterprise account. They may be able to assist you further.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Dec 16, 2021 Dec 16, 2021

Unfortunately when a file has an issue and is removed from the site and the contributor uploads the file again it will have a new number. There is no telling if and when the contributor will replace the file.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @John22270053cxvf,

I have confirmed the issue with the file and will forward this information to our content review team. I don't see a personal subscription associated with your email address you are using here on forums. It appears you are have an enterprise account. Unfortunately I am not able to grant you a replacement license for the asset. You can ask your administrator to reach out to the person or group that helped set up the enterprise account. They may be able to assist you further.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks @WendellaBee, I'll just try to download it again in a few days and see if its fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 16, 2021 Dec 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unfortunately when a file has an issue and is removed from the site and the contributor uploads the file again it will have a new number. There is no telling if and when the contributor will replace the file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started