Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

You cannot license this asset

Community Beginner ,
Dec 08, 2021 Dec 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I cannot license some of the stock photos like this one: https://stock.adobe.com/ch_de/images/bim-building-model-of-columns-beams-ties-girders-the-metal-stru...

I have a Adobe Stock - 10 assets a month subscription. What is the problem? Thanks in advance. 

TOPICS
Licensing , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 09, 2021 Dec 09, 2021

I can see by your Adobe ID that you are located in Turkey. Users from Turkey have restricted access to Adobe Stock. If you don't see the asset when searching the site from your locale, https://stock.adobe.com/tr then the asset is not available to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 08, 2021 Dec 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you located in Switzerland? If not, you need to set the region to your country before licensing.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 09, 2021 Dec 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

thanks for the advice but it is not the problem. I pay attention to that. A friend of mine tried to license the same photo as I do and he was not able to license it either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can see by your Adobe ID that you are located in Turkey. Users from Turkey have restricted access to Adobe Stock. If you don't see the asset when searching the site from your locale, https://stock.adobe.com/tr then the asset is not available to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, that's the problem. Thanks for the help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 11, 2021 Dec 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your URL was Swiss… but Adobe provides localized experience and that means unfortunately for you that some assets are not available. The test is easy, if you do not see it with your local account and region, you can't buy it.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started