Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe CC brushes and stock

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2018 Apr 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello and have a good day, everyone!

Good news about Kyle brushes in CC (https://www.kylebrush.com/ ). Question - can these brushes be used for creating stock images (raster illustrations in Photoshop)? I mean illustrator creates his artworks, with help of these brushes, and then contributes this work to stocks, Adobe Stock, for example. If I do understand properly, its a commercial use of bruches, is it allowed? or not? Of course, brushes are not included in file as themselves, only the result of drawing by them - for example little kitten drawn by Kyle brushes?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 03, 2018 Apr 03, 2018

Hi.

Just as with any of our other products/tools, you can use Kyle Webster's Photoshop brushes for commercial purposes.

I hope that helps.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I believe you're referring to creating an illustration using the Kyle's brushes and then uploading it to Adobe Stock for sale. Right?

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to to try to use these brushes, I havent used them before. And before to use them for creating image for stock, I would like to know, yes, can I do this or not. Or these brushes are only for personal use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure! I understand.

I am looping in Sue Garibaldi​ who can help you better with this query.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

Just as with any of our other products/tools, you can use Kyle Webster's Photoshop brushes for commercial purposes.

I hope that helps.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you much for specific and precise answer! Have a good day!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines