• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe stock - 10 standard assets a month

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2017 Apr 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a question regarding Adobe stock licensing. I know that I use 10 assets per month as I have a contract about 10 standard assets a month. Furthermore, the remaining assets that I do not utilize this month will be carried forward to next month.

Here is the question. Is it possible to utilize remaing assets which I still do not use after finishing Adobe stock license(10 standard assets a month)?

I am looking forward to the answer.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 20, 2017 Apr 20, 2017

Hi there

This is covered in the FAQ - Common Questions, Adobe Stock

What happens if I don’t use all my monthly licenses in a given month?

With a small subscription plan, which includes 10 images a month, unused downloads carry over to the next month as long as your subscription is active. The carryover limit is 120 downloads. With large subscriptions, which include 750 downloads per month, unused downloads do not roll over.

If I cancel my membership, can I still use any unu

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 20, 2017 Apr 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

This is covered in the FAQ - Common Questions, Adobe Stock

What happens if I don’t use all my monthly licenses in a given month?

With a small subscription plan, which includes 10 images a month, unused downloads carry over to the next month as long as your subscription is active. The carryover limit is 120 downloads. With large subscriptions, which include 750 downloads per month, unused downloads do not roll over.

If I cancel my membership, can I still use any unused licenses in my account?

No. You can use your available licenses as long as your membership is active, but you forfeit any unused licenses upon cancellation of your membership.

Can I use the assets even after I cancel my membership?

Yes. Once you have licensed an asset, the license is permanent. You can use the assets you buy regardless of your membership status.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started